TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Requesting goods indicates you are offering to purchase a product(s), which we will accept to sell to you subject to the terms and conditions detailed. All goods requested remain at all times to be subject to availability and confirmation of the order by Eastthorpe Hall. Eastthorpe Hall at all times reserves the right to refuse any purchase request without giving reason.
- Eastthorpe Hall endeavours to despatch all orders within 4 working days. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for delay or loss in delivery as a result of postal delays or force majeure.
- Eastthorpe Hall accepts no responsibility for any additional consequential loss over and above the original value of the goods purchased.
- Where the client holds a Voucher for a specific package, no amendments to the inclusive package may be made. However, Eastthorpe Hall reserves the right to offer alternative treatments should this be deemed necessary.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of the information on our website relating to the purchase of goods, Eastthorpe Hall reserves the right to cancel or amend without liability, any information if it is identified as a mistake of fact.
- Gift Vouchers have 6 month validity from date of purchase and will not be extended. Gift Vouchers are non transferable and no cash refunds will be made for non-use.
- Festive £15 gift cards are valid from 2nd January until 31st March and will not be extended. These can only be used on services where a minimum of £120 is spent. They can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or in conjunction with gift vouchers.
- Bookings must be made in advance and early booking is recommended as some date restrictions may apply and at all times bookings are subject to availability.
- If you intend to settle your reservation with gift vouchers, please do mention this to us on making your book and bring the vouchers with you to present them to Reception upon your arrival. Failure to do so may result in full payment being requested.
- All vouchers remain the property of Eastthorpe Hall until full payment has been received and cleared.
- Once a booking has been made at Eastthorpe Hall, full terms and conditions pertaining to your visit apply, or in the event of cancellation of your visit.
- Under the United Kingdom’s Distant Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund on voucher purchases. Cancellations must be received in writing quoting your order reference within 7 days. Once cancelled, goods must be returned in their original condition with their original packaging and with proof of purchase documentation enclosed and sent to Eastthorpe Hall, Huddersfield Road, Mirfield, West Yorkshire WF14 8AE. All goods remain your responsibility until received by Eastthorpe Hall. For your own protection, we recommend you return goods using a delivery service that insures you for their full value.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within the terms of that content which will be set out on the page containing it.
(4) Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
(a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
(b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
(c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire agreement
(7) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For customer service please contact:
- Eastthorpe Holistic Healing
- Eastthorpe Hall
- Huddersfield Road
- West Yorkshire
- WF14 8AE