We are delighted to announce our new loyalty ‘Treat Card’ scheme
Please see below for full details and terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Treat Card scheme is operated by Eastthorpe Hall Holistic Health Spa, 23 Huddersfield Road, Mirfield, WF14 8AE
- For every purchase of either a product or service you will earn 1 point per £1 spend. This is not applicable for the purchase of gift vouchers.
- To redeem a product or service with your Treat Card points you must book in for a minimum of a 30 minute treatment.
- The treatment redeemed must be a service that you haven’t had with us previously.
- You must present your card at every purchase as points cannot be added at a later date.
- We will notify you at the time of booking what services are available to you and if you are eligible to redeem at that time.
- You must have enough Treat Card points to cover the cost of the product or service; you cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
- Eastthorpe Hall can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time. We also reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Treat Card point’s collection and redemption without notice.
- Eastthorpe Hall can take any action they consider appropriate including removing or suspending an account if they have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or any offers.
- Eastthorpe Hall reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or bus pass when spending points.
- All Treat Cards belong to Eastthorpe Hall.